The painters came in the morning to patch up all the places that I've left post-it-notes. They left around 10.30am. My dad was there to check on the floor tiles at the same time.
I came over around 12pm to pick up the granite cutouts. The electrician came in shortly after to do up the wiring for the hob and hood. Spoke to him briefly and I left. With the help of my colleague, I sent the cutouts to a table fabricator in Ang Mo Kio for them to do a coffee table and two side tables. If their workmanship is acceptable, I will recommend the company to fellow LGians. ;)
I went back to the unit again at night. This time to do a check on the touch-up work done by the painters as well as some carpentry issues. At the same time, I was expecting the fridge and washing machine to come in. The delivery pple came at 8pm.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment