Remember our glass light that has a defect? I've got it changed and here is a picture taken of it.

Hmm... how come the effect looks a bit different? The one we have now has the effect we actually wanted when we bought it... so, was the person who sold us the light initially trying to pull a fast one on us? trying to sell us one with defect, and with a different lighting effect as well... really suspicious there... Anyway, I'm really glad that I've decided to go back and got it changed. ;)

The light that was broken has also been replaced. TADA!
And here's some sneak preview for carpentry works. We still have a number of issues to sort out. Hopefully everything can be done by the coming Wednesday.



Noticed that the household shelter door could not be closed recently. Have arranged with Jovi to send the contractor down to look at it on Sat 13 Dec 2008 11am.

No comments:
Post a Comment